This quick overview of myself is simply here for whoever is interested in learning more about me and my upbringing as it has definitely influenced the way I think and do things.
I consider myself an extremely lucky person. I am healthy, confident and possess a fair amount of usable braincells. I have always been someone with great dreams and ambitions that seizes opportunities without hesitation. I strongly believe we are only limited by our own ideas and imagination.
I was born and raised in Mexico City by my amazing parents who have encouraged me to travel, and have always allowed me to pursue whatever interests I had. In Mexico, I attended a German high school and later on moved to Canada to get my degree in business administration. I currently own a mid sized telecommunications and integration business in Canada. I have had the chance to meet and share part of my life with many wonderful people that support me, believe in me and push me to achieve the goals I care about the most. I am 27 years and this year, my life is changing drastically, as I finally realize my true passion and goal in life is to help this amazing world, and all of its inhabitants, flourish.
Gracias al traductor gratuito de Live Search pude leer el artículo que escribiste acerca de las vivencias que tuviste con tu mamá en Acapulco y de tus observaciones sobre las "casi nulas" acciónes objetivas acerca de la Cultura Sostenible y Sustentable en esa playa tan maravillosa...de ahí que hay muchísimo por hacer...por lo pronto me da gusto el ímpetu con que abordas los problemas para contribuir en las posibles soluciones. Una observación, -y dime si estoy en lo cierto o no- creo que no escribiste tu nombre ni siquiera en tu perfil. Jaime
ReplyDelete