so its been a while since I posted something but I have finally found some more inspiration and the time to write a little bit. A couple friends and I are exploring opening a sustainable clothing company so I am doing some research on companies that are already focusing on this. Here is a list of my favourite ones:
- Toms Shoes You buy a pair of very cool shoes and they give a pair to children in need
- MODROBES Sustainable Clothing Company with nice, comfy and sporty apparel made out of recycled pet bottles, eucalyptus trees and organic cotton
- GRASSROOTS Great shop where you can buy sustainable products ranging from amazing organic cotton towels and linen to toys and laundry detergent (I have linen and towels that I bought here from Coyuchi and they are awesome!!)
Right now, I am about to go on a mission and take some pictures of some of these stores to give these companies a bit of life in my blog...
I like that you're headed in this direction! Remember me when you do, sir!
ReplyDelete